Tour Inquiry Form
A private shore excursion is planned with YOU in mind. The tour plan is flexible and built based on your interests and needs.
The Benefits of Private Shore Excursions
- Custom made itinerary – Visit only the places and sites you are interested in.
- Top rated private guides – We work only with a small group of top-notch guides who received excellent feedback from our customers.
- Travel ONLY with your family and friends.
- Planning your tour – As part of our service, we custom the tour plan based on your interests and needs to make sure you will make the best out of your short stay in Israel.
- Maximum Flexibility – You can always change your plan and decide to change the tour plan as you go.
- Price – For groups of 6 persons or more a private tour is even more economical than a group tour.
In addition to running our small group shore excursions we also provide private, custom-made tours that are tailored-made to our customers’ needs.
If you are looking to travel at your own pace, visit only the places that interest you, with a small group of family or friends, then a private shore excursion is right for you.
One of our top-rated tour guides will be happy to help you plan your private shore excursion and to guide you through it.
Contact Us today with details on the number of group members, interests, special needs and if you already have in mind where would you like to go with your private tour guide. We will send you the ideal itinerary for the tour and finalize it together with you.
Included in the tour:
- Luxurious, new, comfortable and air-conditioned mini-bus.
- Top rated, licensed tour guide with expertise in local history and nature.
- You and your friends/family are the only members of the group.
Not Included in the tour:
- Food and drinks: you will have the option to lunch at local restaurants (budget of 35-70 NIS per person).
- Tips to guide and driver (at your own discretion).
- Entrance Fees.
- Other personal expenses.
The tour will last between 8-9 hours long.
Please dress modestly (shoulders and knees covered) when visiting the Holy Sites of Israel.
Beware that some places might not accept credit cards. You will be able to change money or use foreign currency in some shops.
Travelers with special needs, (i.e. limited mobility and wheelchair-bound persons) must inform us prior to booking their excursion.
The tour itinerary might be adapted or subject to change due to limitations of arrival/departure of your ship.
Once reserving the private shore excursion, you will receive your detailed time schedule and more detailed tour information. If you need additional assistance, our office tour manager is available anytime, please do not hesitate to contact us via:
Phone (also for WhatsApp messages): (+972)54-9301499
Arrival and Meeting Point
Upon arrival at the dock in Ashdod/Haifa, you will meet our tour guide outside the Reception Hall. Your guide will be holding a sign with your name.
The tour guide will guarantee that you make it back to the port in time for your cruise departure or overnight stay. During the tour, our guide will be in touch with ports and ships authority and will be informed and updated of an unlikely event.
Money in Israel
The Israeli currency is the shekel (NIS). We recommend going to www.xe.com for the most up to date exchange rate closer to departure.
You should be able to exchange money on your cruise ship, but also once you arrive at the port there will be a money exchange counter. We recommend walking around with at least some cash since there might be certain places on our tour that do not accept credit cards.
What to Bring
Here are some basic packing tips for your day tour. If you have more specific questions, please contact us directly.
Weather during the summer is hot during the day (26-32 C/ 80-90 F) and gets cooler in the evenings.
Recommended on all tours to bring a hat, water bottle, and sunscreen.
We recommend bringing a small travel bag to store extra clothing and personal belongings.
We are doing quite a lot of walking, so be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes.
Booking The Private Shore Excursion
The private shore excursion from Ashdod/Haifa is available for all cruise ships that dock in the ports throughout the year.
Up to 14 days before the tour there will be no cancellation fee, except for a $10 processing fee.
7-13 days before the tour, there will be a 25% cancellation fee, with the additional $10 processing fee.
2-6 days before the tour, there will be a 50% cancellation fee.
48 hours prior to departure, there will be a 100% cancellation fee.
*If there is an unforeseen circumstance, such as your ship does not dock in our port or for any sort of security reason, you will be refunded the full amount.