Visiting Israel Aboard a Cruise Ship?
If your cruise ship is scheduled to dock in Haifa or Ashdod, you would probably want to use your limited time in Israel to see and experience as much as possible.
Designed specifically for Cruise Passengers. Our Israel cruise excursions offer small group experience, top tour guides to each area, luxurious mini-buses and fair prices.
Why Choose Our Shore Excursions?
- Small Group Tours – No more than 18 persons per group.
- Top rated guides – Each an expert to the area covered in the tour.
- Get Back To Your Ship on Time!
- Most comprehensive tour plans – See and experience more of Israel!
- Luxurious safe transportation – New, tourist licensed mini-buses and vans.
- Competitive prices – Enjoy semi-private, small group Israel Cruise Excursions for less than the price of a bus tour.
Cruise Excursions From Ashdod
Cruise Excursions from Haifa
What People Say About Israel Cruise Excursions
“This was an amazing tour company
We did two tours one from each port on our cruise and were not disappointed. The tour guides were very knowledgeable and made our experience very enjoyable. The first tour in Jerusalem our tour guide Le bought the local bread and shared it with the group . Our tour from Haifa we were to go to the Jordan river where our tour guide Emanuel worked with us to help make a baptism of my husband possible . I will definitely go with this company again if I return and record them to anyone planning a visit.”
Patti and Ken (USA)